Friday, October 3, 2008

(Video) Flavor Fav's Bodyguard Doesn't Allow Video of His Arrival to the "Conan O'Brien" Show

Once again, I wasn't "allowed" to take video of a rapper. What's with the,"You can take pictures, but no video." policy. Pharrell's bodygaurd said the same thing. Did Pharrell's bodyguard, and Flavor Flav's bodyguard go to the same bodyguard school? Furthermore, I can't believe Flavor Fav had TWO bodyguards! Why would he possible need that much security?

I told the bodyguard that Tom Cruise says nothing about video being taking of him, but rappers "...be OD'ing!" He replied,"But Tom Cruise has a lot more money." So, is that what this is about? The more money you have, the more likely you are to let people take video of you? I don't think so.

In the end, everything worked, because Flavor reminded everyone that he loved us by saying,"I love all y'all."

No comments: