Thursday, September 25, 2008

Paris Hilton Poses for the Paparazzi Outside the "David Letterman" Show

Paris Hilton broke the record today for the longest time posing for the paparazzi outside the "David Letterman" show, and she was close to breaking the record for signing the most autographs. For the first time, my arm got so tired from holding the camera, that I had to put it down to rest it.

Paris has to be the most unique poser. She's very dramatic and sensual with her poses. You'll notice Benji Madden in the beginning of the clip walking to the SUV. Fortunately, he didn't stop, and do any sensual posing.

In addition to filming, I tried to give Paris one of my "got uggs" t-shirts from my UGG boot blog. I couldn't get close enough, so I attempted to give one to her assistant, but he wouldn't take it. He made a derogatory comment about UGG boots, and I was like, "But Paris wears UGG boot!" It didn't work, so I'm going to have to mail her one.

No comments: