Thursday, August 28, 2008

Adrian Grenier Arrives at "Entourage" Party on 14th Street

There was a party tonight for the cast of "Entourage" at the Country Club "club" on 14th street. I wasn't surprised when I saw Adrian Grenier walking down 14th street instead of arriving in an SUV, because I saw him earlier in the day entering the subway on 56th and 6th. (Video coming soon!)

Btw, take a look at the model he is with! He got her after he dumped his previous girl who was reportedly "found" in the car with Shia Labeouf when he had the recent car accident. Does anyone know the model's name?

1 comment:

inthemoment said...

I was at the country club that night and Adrian Grenier, Kevin Connoly and Turtle stayed well after the doors were opened to the public. I had a great time and was excited to see that they mingled with the crowd. It was also refreshing to be able to party without all the commotion that normally comes with the stars. I will definitely be back at the Country Club!