Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jonas Brothers Leaving the Trump Hotel

I was walking to the "Live with Regis & Kelly" show yesterday to get some video of some celebs when I passed the Trump Hotel and Towers, and noticed a group of girls standing outside. I immediately knew they must have been waiting for the Jonas Brothers. All of a sudden I had a dilemma on my hands, "Do I run to Regis and Kelly, and then come back? But what if I miss the Jonas Brothers?" I texed a friend for advice, and decided to stay at the Trump Hotel. Thank God I did, because the Jonas Brothers came out minutes later.

Btw, my Mac crashed, so I had to switch to Windows, and a new editing program. The editing is going to be a little shaky until I learn the new program. For example, this video begins with the guy from "Making the Band."

No comments: