Monday, August 18, 2008

Mario Lopez Signs Autographs on Broadway

I hit Broadway for the first time since launching NYC Celebs\Behind the Late Show, and decided to get Mario Lopez instead of Taylor Hicks, because Mario's last performance in A Chorus Line was Saturday night. I was waiting for Mario to pull up in a black SUV, when all of a sudden I was awakened from my day dream, by the sight of Mario crossing the street directly towards me! By the time I fumbled to turn on my camera, I was only able to get a brief shot of him entering the theatre, because he didn't stop to sign any autographs. He even turned down a little girl, and asked to her wait over two hours for an autograph.

After the show, Mario signed autographs as he made his way to his SUV. You'll notice at the end of the clip that there is a girl hiding in the SUV. She had her head between her legs, so know one could see her face. I saw her, but wasn't able to get it on camera. I must say, she was young and cute. Mario is 35, but she looked to be a few days over 18. Men will be men!

No comments: