Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No Seats for Gossip Girls at the "Pineapple Express" Premier

After the incident at NBC studios with Pharrell, I hopped on the F train to the "Pineapple Express" premier, which was on 19th, and Broadway. I was late, and thought that I had missed all the celebrities.

Lo and behold, two members of the cast of "Gossip Girl" Nicole Fiscella (Isabel), and Nan Zhang (Kati) arrived fashionably late. I was a little surprised they walked, because most of the celebrities had BIG shiny black SUVs waiting for them. Maybe the Gossip Girls are environmentalists. (Dam, I spelled that correctly on the first try. Take that spell check.)

Just when I thought they were inside, sharing a small bag of lightly buttered popcorn (No salt! It causes bloating.), and a diet coke, they exited the theater.

Nicole kindly stopped to take a couple of photos with some Asian fans, but Nan, who is obviously Asian, refused. I asked Nicole, "What happened? Why didn't you guys stay?" and she responded. "There's no seats."

But they could have taken Seth Rogen, and James Franco's seats. They left before the opening credits finished.

No comments: